The Level 2 Hairdressing qualification from KCI academy provides you with the complete knowledge and skills to work competently as a hairdresser in any salon in Europe and the U.K.
The registration fee is 250€ and includes a full kit with tolos and head block.
The cost is 250€ a month for 10 months
The course starts on September the 4th 2018 and runs 2 days a week Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10.00 until 16.00. It finishes the end of June 2019.
If you are already in a salon as a full time apprentice and would like to train with us one day a week on Mondays to gain your qualification please contact us for info and fees.
Our level 2 Hairdressing course includes:
- Reception duties
- Hazards in the work place / health and safety
- Working as a team and running a successful salon
- Hair and skin structure and anatomy.
- Contraindications to chemical services
- (Our course includes level 1 Hairdressing services
- Hair Analysis, Client consultation, shampoo treatments, Conditioning treatments, keeping record cards and Sales techniques.)
- Blow drying, setting skills including traditional and modern techniques.
- All basic ladies cutting techniques
- Basic men’s hair cutting
- Colouring application ( contraindications, colour theory and practical application of tints and highlights)
- Perming ( contraindications, perming theory and practical application of traditional perming and modern perming methods, hair relaxation and Keratin treatment application)
- Once the level 2 course is completed you will have the option to complete the level 3 advanced Hairdressing course.
- This includes
- Advanced cutting techniques
- Advanced barbering techniques
- Advanced colouring techniques
- Salon management.alon management.